Friday, September 22, 2006

White Lake, NC


The weekend of September 16 and 17, I went to White Lake with my friend Anne, who is a Cheerio friend. Her family has a house at this lake in southeast NC. It's a spring-fed lake that has clear waters and sandy bottom. They have a speed boat, but it was kind of chilly, and we didn't go out on the lake much. Anne's family has an English Setter named Rascal, and he's very cute.

See more pictures.


3 Comments:

At 9:49 AM, Blogger merritt said...

Looks so nice and relaxing!!

 
At 11:38 PM, Blogger Kelley C said...

Wow the lake looks beautiful. You've been a lot of pretty places lately.

 
At 12:21 AM, Blogger blog administrator said...

I hope you enjoyed yourself at the lake. I sure would have liked to go, but I guess it's better I stayed at home as usual, especially on account of me not being able to swim and all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home