Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Graduation, Noah!

Noah graduated from the UNC School of Information of Library Science today. Way to go! We also got to celebrate Mother's Day with my mom and dad- we had a traditional Flythe picnic, consisting of fried chicken, pimiento cheese sandwiches, potato chips, and brownies. Mmmm!


5 Comments:

At 8:44 PM, Blogger Kelley C said...

hum fried chicken and pimento cheese? really??

congrats noah

 
At 8:58 PM, Blogger kflythe said...

Yes! I remember going to the park with my parents, sister, and grandparents several times, and that is what we ate!

 
At 8:58 PM, Blogger kflythe said...

What do you eat at picnics?

 
At 9:09 PM, Blogger Kelley C said...

Well first of all, I don't ever remember having sandwiches with fried chicken. I guess we just centered our picnics around either fried chicken or sandwiches.

Secondly, I went on a mission trip during spring break of my ninth grade year and we helped fix a house. A church in Tenn brought us lunch every day and every single day they brought us pimento cheese sandwiches. And I haven't touched them since.

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger Erin G said...

congrats to Noah!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home