Tuesday, December 12, 2006

All the Christmas trimmings


Christmas has arrived at my apartment. On Monday evening, Noah and I went out and bought a tree and all the necessary trimmings. This picture doesn't quite do justice to the finished product because there are a lot more lights than show up in the photo (Noah actually convinced me to buy colored lights!). If he gets his pictures uploaded soon, I'll send you a link. Anyways, we're proud of this little tree; it makes me happy to come home after work every day and plug in the lights.

6 Comments:

At 9:32 PM, Blogger merritt said...

YAY! Fun Christmas tree! So, how do you feel about the colored lights vs white?

 
At 11:25 AM, Blogger Kelley C said...

KT your tree is BEAUTIFUL. I love it!

I like smiling, smiling's my favorite.

 
At 1:13 AM, Blogger Kelley C said...

What are you plans for Christmas KT?

 
At 9:34 AM, Blogger merritt said...

Your fans want an update.

 
At 3:32 AM, Blogger Kelley C said...

Are you traveling this Christmas? What did you get Noah? What did he get you? Will you see Noah on Christmas? Is your sister going to be around? Where will you sleep on Christmas Eve? Will you wear special pajamas? What will you do first on Christmas morning?

 
At 8:20 PM, Blogger merritt said...

It's time for an update.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home